Every Woman (and Man) Has a Story to Tell. What’s Yours?
Soulmate Dance is looking for your midlife stories to share.
- Were you found by true love in midlife or beyond?
- Did you finally fall in love with yourself? Maybe for the first time.
- Had you had felt lost and then found yourself again.
- Did you leave a dead-end relationship or job and turn it into a transformation?
- Did a stale relationship reignite? Or a troubled relationship find healing?
- Did you discover new interests and hobbies?
- Did you meet the best friend you’ve always craved?
- Did you find yourself caring for a difficult parent and experience healing?
Love shows up in so many ways. What’s your Love in Midlife and Beyond story?
The stories selected will be featured on the Soulmate Dance blog and Facebook pages.
Why midlife and beyond? My husband and I met in our fifties and that was the genesis for Soulmate Dance.
If you have a story to share, contact me HERE through the website or hop over to the Facebook page and click the "Send Message" button. Either way, I’ll send you the details. Tag a friend. Share the post.
Here’s to love!
Anne Wade is the founder and publisher of The Soulmate Dance. She is a writer, educator, life coach, and lifelong student of soulmate relationships, devoted to expanding our understanding of all types of soulmate relationships and experiences.