Every Woman (and Man) Has a Story to Tell. What’s Yours?
Soulmate Dance is looking for your midlife stories to share.
- Were you found by true love in midlife or beyond?
- Did you finally fall in love with yourself? Maybe for the first time.
- Had you had felt lost and then found yourself again.
- Did you leave a dead-end relationship or job and turn it into a transformation?
- Did a stale relationship reignite? Or a troubled relationship find healing?
- Did you discover new interests and hobbies?
- Did you meet the best friend you’ve always craved?
- Did you find yourself caring for a difficult parent and experience healing?
Love shows up in so many ways. What’s your Love in Midlife and Beyond story?
The stories selected will be featured on the Soulmate Dance blog and Facebook pages.
Why midlife and beyond? My husband and I met in our fifties and that was the genesis for Soulmate Dance.
If you have a story to share, contact me HERE through the website or hop over to the Facebook page and click the "Send Message" button. Either way, I’ll send you the details. Tag a friend. Share the post.
Here’s to love!
Anne Wade is Teacher, Writer, Mentor, and Coach for courageous women in midlife and beyond who want to disrupt their own status quo and design life on their own terms, even in turbulent times. She has developed the Becoming Found process of going within to find and address the inner barriers we have all inadvertently built up against love, happiness, health, wealth and any other desires of our hearts. Teaching women to unapologetically shine like a superstar and live their legacy is Anne’s mission. You can follow her on her Facebook page “Anne Wade – Becoming found” or join her “Becoming Found” Facebook group.